Preface : Communication is the process of exchanging information from one to another people & in the process of sharing information several functions are to be performed. Some of its are discussed below:
- Conveying message: Message can be conveyed to the target audience through communication in difficult ways.
- In decision Making : Managers Need useful information in time to make proper decision. That means without sound communication system useful information can not be provided timely.
- To make & implement a plan : Proper communication system can answer proper making & implementing of a plan.
- In policy formulation : For formulating the policies management have to collect essential information from different sources through communication.
- Controlling : Superior can establish command & control on their subordinates through downward communication.
- In direction : Communication helps in giving direction to the subordinates to perform their assigned duties & responsibilities.
- In Co-ordination : Communication Coordinates between management & employees.
- To solve problems : A business faces a lot of problems in its daily operations. Solution of these problems is quite impossible without proper communication with the related parties.
9. Others :
(a) Improving labor-management relationship.
(b) In creating awareness
(c) To ensure teamwork
(d) In Motivating
(e) Creating Image etc.
In fine it can be said that communication (plays a vital role in the business communication . The success of communication system.